Stormblade Studios is an Indie team working to satisfy your gaming needs!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello im Vonsula

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vonsula
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Hello im Vonsula   Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:30 am

Hi I'm Vonsula. Some know we and some don't. I was a mapper, developer and more but know I'm going to be your forum designer and some other things.

You see we are going under a lot of changes and thats good. I hope we can work better and learn a lot more from each other. Ill be around a lot and i can answer any question you need. We have a Great Staff and we are looking for some new members and some new staff with skills with 3d coding and a lot more. There are many new things you can do.

To let you guys know I'm not the owner Lach and Stu Kruske aka Drizzt are the owners I'm just the forum designer. I will have a say in the forums about things but I'm not the one to ask about a job for the game it self.

Ill be looking for people that want to be a web designer all you need is HTML skills and/or PHP skills. You can pm about it but I'm not sure if we need any yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stormbladeforums.forumakers.com
Zanathar

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello im Vonsula   Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:18 am

Lach's real name is Marco... Thought I would throw that out there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hello im Vonsula
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormblade Studios Forums :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: