Stormblade Studios Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormblade Studios is an Indie team working to satisfy your gaming needs!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im in seek of someone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vonsula
Team Leader
Team Leader
Vonsula

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Im in seek of someone Empty
PostSubject: Im in seek of someone   Im in seek of someone EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:18 am

Do you like to make things. Do you seat on the computer and make cool things with paint or what not. Will if you do i have a job for you. All you have to do is...

Make use a layout for the forums. If you don't know what that is. It is what the forums look like. you see its black and what not. If you are able to make a good one. Post a screen shot with it as long with the code that is needed. If yours is any good we might use it.

Also if you don't like making layouts or don't know how we have something for you. A emblem for StormBlade Studios. You can make it of what ever you want but it would be nice if it looks like stormblade studios like.

What i had in mind for the emblem was a sword that had angle wings that don't look cheesy. will thats what i sad in mind if you want please help out.

If you want more info about it contact me or one of the other admin
Back to top Go down
https://stormbladeforums.forumakers.com
Zanathar
Zanathar

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Im in seek of someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im in seek of someone   Im in seek of someone EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 11:58 am

Make sure it goes along with the main webpage.
Back to top Go down

Im in seek of someone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormblade Studios Forums :: Announcements :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: