Stormblade Studios Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormblade Studios is an Indie team working to satisfy your gaming needs!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nightflyer Deemed Team Co-founder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lach
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Nightflyer Deemed Team Co-founder Empty
PostSubject: Nightflyer Deemed Team Co-founder   Nightflyer Deemed Team Co-founder EmptyFri May 02, 2008 8:40 pm

After a month and a half of running Stormblade Studios, we have met many new people and hopefully learned new things between each other and our positions. I have personally learned a lot and I'm proud of it. After getting a new job last week and working almost Full-time lately, I was hoping to turn to Drizzt for support to hold the team together for a while until I get settled in but unfortunatley he is busy as well and tends to disappear a few time because of his tight schedule.

After much thought (Closing Stormblade never came to mind), I decided it was time to look for someone with more time and someone I can trust and put the weight of the team on and decided on Nightflyer. I have known him for almost 2 years now and we have gone through a lot. He is well experienced and I am asking that all of you treat him like you would treat me.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Stormbladestudios.com
Zanathar
Zanathar

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Nightflyer Deemed Team Co-founder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightflyer Deemed Team Co-founder   Nightflyer Deemed Team Co-founder EmptyMon May 12, 2008 6:46 pm

Well I tried explaining this to you but I guess this is better for the team if you insist....
Back to top Go down

Nightflyer Deemed Team Co-founder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormblade Studios Forums :: Announcements :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: