Stormblade Studios Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormblade Studios is an Indie team working to satisfy your gaming needs!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello people, it will be a pleasure eating you

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cokecoladrunk

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Hello people, it will be a pleasure eating you Empty
PostSubject: Hello people, it will be a pleasure eating you   Hello people, it will be a pleasure eating you EmptySun May 25, 2008 9:18 pm

Hello i am Cokecoladrunk, AKA:Zombie0hour (Those are my 2 names). I am new to the team, and have been friends with lach for about idk lets say 4-5 months. I actually talked to him when he was first starting vahallas gate and it was going to be on playerworlds. Ahh good times, good times.. anyway i am lending my artistic ability to 3d models for the game. Also i will be selling fully stocked fallout bunkers in the arizona desert for 5 grand ea. They could improve your chance of surviving 2012. Well ta ta for now, nice licking your flesh, you are very tasty! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lach
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello people, it will be a pleasure eating you   Hello people, it will be a pleasure eating you EmptySun May 25, 2008 9:22 pm

Welcome to the team Coke, glad to have you with us and I hope you stick with us to the very end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Stormbladestudios.com
cokecoladrunk

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello people, it will be a pleasure eating you   Hello people, it will be a pleasure eating you EmptySun May 25, 2008 9:34 pm

the very end? you mean 2012?
Back to top Go down
Lach
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: Hello people, it will be a pleasure eating you   Hello people, it will be a pleasure eating you EmptySun May 25, 2008 9:35 pm

Sure do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Stormbladestudios.com
Fang13
Stormblade Staff
Stormblade Staff
Fang13

Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Hello people, it will be a pleasure eating you   Hello people, it will be a pleasure eating you EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:08 pm

This is a late hello, but hi ;P and welcome
Back to top Go down
http://stormbladestudios.magix.net/website
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello people, it will be a pleasure eating you   Hello people, it will be a pleasure eating you Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello people, it will be a pleasure eating you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormblade Studios Forums :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: