Stormblade Studios Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormblade Studios is an Indie team working to satisfy your gaming needs!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help Wanted: The Dragon Lord

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ajax

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Help Wanted: The Dragon Lord Empty
PostSubject: Help Wanted: The Dragon Lord   Help Wanted: The Dragon Lord EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 7:48 pm

Hello, I am here looking for help.

Im having some trouble with my 001 project, Its not that Im terrible at 001(Which Im not Cool )

I need a team! Im taking on a big project, and I cant do it by myself.

Heres the Pitch:

Setting: The Kingdom of Avon.
Genre: Fantasy
Main Characters: Falic, Grett
Project Started: August 21
Project Finished: N/A

This is my Current Project ive been working on for about the last 6 weeks, I have been planning, Working on Concept art, The most important part of the game, The storyline!

Even though my Schedule is tight due to school. I will still make time to work on this game

Here is The Pitch:
You play as a Boy Name Grett who soon develops into a Strong Brave adventurous man.
But you also play as a boy named Falic who soon develops into a very Evil and powerful man.

You get to choose which storyline to play out, this game will have many different endings, a lot upon the choices you make within the game

So here is Grett’s background:
His parents raised him during the Medieval Age, but his father was killed in a great battle to save his village from the Burundians, so his mother raised him by herself she was a very strong woman not only emotionally but muscle wise also. She later died to protect her son while he was 12. If it were not for her a Battalion of Horsemen would have trampled Grett.

So there was young Grett alone and sad, But a maiden of the light Took Grett in for she knew what was to become of him in the future, she had told Grett his future and trained him for what he was supposed to do, Stop Falic from Taking all of Great Britain and later the World.

At the age of 18 Grett left the Maiden he called mother, and set out on his journey. From there the storyline plays out on sieges and quests

Here is Falic’s Background:
Falic was a young boy of 6 living with his peasant parents, but something strange was happening to him. He started seeing visions of him in the future, being a Evil and Powerful ruler, killing everything insight, ending many life’s, Pillaging many homes, and best of all Conquering the world.

Falic thought these visions were nightmares, he would tell his pa about them and his pa would tell him it was only a dream.
One night, an assassin tried to sneak into Falic’s home to kill him, for he knew what was to become of him. His father woke up before he could touch Falic, the assassin stab his father after his father stabbed him in stomach. Falic’s mother screamed and attacked the assassin after her loved one had died, but the assassin had killed her too. Seconds later the assassin had bleed out and died, he had failed his mission to execute the future Supreme Ruler.

Falic woke in shock to what had happened, he lived alone mad and frustrated at the world hiding from humanity.

At the age of 14 He started to get strong he could control fire and Air, now he knew why his parents were protecting him, because he was not like others he was different he was The Dark Lord. He starts to pay attention to his visions and decided to be that evil someone in his dreams.

Later on at the age of 18, He could summon a dragon control Fire, Earth, Air. Summon minions and take over army’s with a word from his tong, he was the ultimate leader. He later then decided to live out his visions from that point on.

The story continues though quests and sieges.

This game will be EPIC! I will probbly be released sometime around Summer of next year if I work on it nonstop.

Features:
-------------
Custom resources
Voice Overs*
Sound effects
Much more...
Back to top Go down
Hoodster2k
Stormblade Staff
Stormblade Staff
Hoodster2k

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted: The Dragon Lord   Help Wanted: The Dragon Lord EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 2:55 am

I dont see a reason for us not helping you. Not straight away as we have a demo to make that is going along nicely. I am a writer and I like to create weapons an sprites I have created most of them for this game. I will help you and im sure a few other people will help you as well.
Back to top Go down
Lach
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted: The Dragon Lord   Help Wanted: The Dragon Lord EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 10:08 am

Glad to see you come by Ajax, hehe. We will definatley help you out with your game but like Hoodster mentioned, we are still working on our Demo version of VG: SOA. Perhaps we can do the "I scratch your back you scratch mine" that you mentioned previously. This means that in order for us to help you with your game, you would need to join the Stormblade Team and consider it a Stormblade Studios game.

You of course would take full responsibility in making the game and can use any of the team members at your disposal but just remember that I would like to complete at least the Demo of our game along with at least 75% of our resources before turning our attention to The Dragon Lord. Your in luck though, we've got some magnificent writers here so Hoodster2k and I can make your game's story sound like a Hollywood movie, hehe.

So to get started, I'd like you to post an application on our application board so that we can see your skills and such. Try to give as much information as you can, it will help us understand your curretn situation and talents. Hope to see it soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Stormbladestudios.com
Ajax

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted: The Dragon Lord   Help Wanted: The Dragon Lord EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 8:16 am

If you guys help me, This game will not be just made by me, It will be made by Stormblade studios.

And I will give you all the project folder to make maps and Resources in.
Back to top Go down
Fang13
Stormblade Staff
Stormblade Staff
Fang13

Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted: The Dragon Lord   Help Wanted: The Dragon Lord EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 6:01 pm

I just don't get why you came to our forum to advertise your job... But hell with it ill help.
Back to top Go down
http://stormbladestudios.magix.net/website
Ajax

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted: The Dragon Lord   Help Wanted: The Dragon Lord EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 11:06 pm

Im not, I came here to join your team. you help me with my project, ill help you with yours.
Back to top Go down
Fang13
Stormblade Staff
Stormblade Staff
Fang13

Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted: The Dragon Lord   Help Wanted: The Dragon Lord EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 8:24 am

Ok. Well... Ok for me.
Back to top Go down
http://stormbladestudios.magix.net/website
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted: The Dragon Lord   Help Wanted: The Dragon Lord Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Wanted: The Dragon Lord
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormblade Studios Forums :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: