Stormblade Studios Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormblade Studios is an Indie team working to satisfy your gaming needs!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

June 21st, 2008 (Development Blog)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lach
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-04-13

June 21st, 2008 (Development Blog) Empty
PostSubject: June 21st, 2008 (Development Blog)   June 21st, 2008 (Development Blog) EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 2:10 pm

Not much to say to this development blog; work has slowd down by great porportions but I plan on reviving it all very soon. I also need the help of my old team members as well (Fang, Silent, Hoodster, Nightlflyer).

I have done some work on both GDD's but nothing to significant. The Battle Paddles GDD was posted on the Staff Discussion today so that the team can take a look at the final version of it. The Valhalla's Gate GDD is still being worked on and is 10 pages long (Approx). I will keep this GDD private until I feel it's ready to be released.

Life has kept me busy recently and my time is still sinking deeper. Hopefully after the football season is over, I can get much more active and revive this team (Unless it picks up again on it's own or with the help of one of you).

Just informing you guys that were still around and I have no intentions of disvanding the team.

P.S: I will post a dozen links of Pong remakes so that you can all get the idea of how ours will be like. Of course when I have the time to run along and do this, heh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Stormbladestudios.com

June 21st, 2008 (Development Blog)
Page 1 of 1